The numbers are in and this was by-far the best trip we’ve had!
Not only did we add three more colonies under our support, we had another milestone of purchasing new land which will house hundreds of homeless patients affected by Hansen’s Disease.
Thanks to all those who donated–your dollars went far!
Ribbon cutting ceremony for newly-purchased land that will house hundreds of homeless patients.
Total, we fed 1,278 patients a meal and gave them a week’s worth of food to 2,410.
Medical for over 1,000 patients and supplies for 6 months.
Transportation for patients
Shoes for 964 patients.
– Paid for schooling for 127 children
– Paid for beauty school for 2 women.
– Provided 7 families with goats.
– Graduated 12 women from sewing class and gave 12 brand new sewing machines.
– Started new sewing center at “Dancing” colony with 4 brand new machines.
– Provided college tuition for 12 students
– Provided school supplies for all kids
– Graduated 8 kids from computer training program
– Funded driving school for 7 men.
– Provided food for 300 people
– Provided medical for 100 people
– Gave toys out to the kids
– Played music and sang songs with the kids.
We’ll be updating the site with more media from the trip so stay tuned!